How to reset the password of TwonkyMedia Server 7.x
Posted by Daniel Orme on 27 March 2014 04:37 PM
If password is lost and user can't login to TwonkyMedia administration page, you can follow these steps to reset the password:
1. Login to the NAS over SSH console
2. Open the settings file for editing:
# vi /etc/config/twonkyvision-mediaserver6.ini
3. Scroll down and find the fields such as below:
These are the username and hashed password for Twonky management page
4. Delete the part after '='
5. Save the file and exit
6. Disable and Enable the TwonkyMedia App in the App Center
7. Now you can access the Twonky management page without any password.