Reply on a Qfile ticket
Posted by Aleksandrs Sorohovs on 15 February 2014 11:47 AM
First of all, thank you for choosing QNAP product.
To use the Qfile, the File Station (Web File Manager) should be enabled, otherwise it will affect some features on the Qfile.
You may also run the following test - if you NAS ip is 192.168.1.1, you may type http://192.168.1.1:8080 on the browser of your mobile device to test for it.
Can you see the login page and can you login succesfully?
If your situation remains the same and your File Station (Web File Manager) is enabled, please provide us some information to help us clarify the issue.
1. Mobile model name _______ (For example: Galaxy S3, One)
2. Mobile brand name: _______ (For example: Samsung, HTC)
3. OS version: _______ (For example: Android 2.3.6, Android 4.0.4)
4. NAS firmware version: _______ (You can find the firmware version at [System Administration]-->[Firmware Update], for example: 4.0.2 )
5. NAS Model: _________ (For example: TS-219PII)
6. Are you using SSL or Non-SSL connection?
7. Which user account you are using? admin or non-admin?
Waiting for your reply,