Please follow the instruction below:
1. Please make sure you have enabled the Telnet or SSH on your NAS.
2. Use Putty to SSH to the NAS. (it is running at port 22); Or you can also Telnet to your NAS.
ex: type "cmd" in your start menu, type in "telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 13131"
3. Use administrator account to log in. (admin:admin as example)
4. type in the command: " cd /mnt/HDA_ROOT/.config " You will enter the path.
5. type in " ls " you should see the files in the folder. You should be able to find the file.
6. type in " rm twonkyvision-mediaserver.ini " or " rm twonkyvision-mediaserver6.ini ".
7. Restart the server. (Go to web admin page, go to Network Services> Multimedia Station, Disable the "Enable UPnP MediaServer" and then re-enable it.
Applied Models: All NAS series