What should I do when the message "No UPnP router found on the network" is shown?
Posted by Alan Huang on 03 January 2012 03:07 PM
Please do the following:
1. Make sure you have connected a router to the network and the router has been turned on.
2. Make sure the router supports UPnP protocol.
Login the management interface of the router and enable the UPnP option. Refer to the user manual of the router for details.
3. Report router compatibility issue
* If your UPnP router cannot be detected after checking (1) and (2) above. Click the exclamation mark icon (!) on the “Auto Router Configuration” page of the NAS.
* Click the "UPnP Router Compatibility Feedback" link.
* When the "UPnP Router Compatibility Feedback Form" is shown, enter the NAS and router information and submit the form. Our technical support staff will verify the issue as soon as possible.
Applied Models: Arm-based series, x86-based series